Monday, October 19, 2009

A Carrie Underwood Christmas

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wc9Mm1dBWII/SRrQX4C-yEI/AAAAAAAACqU/W3vfhSxMB8k/s400/Picture+10.png

Have you heard the news?

On December 7th this year, Carrie Underwood will be hosting a Fox special called "Carrie Underwood: An All-Star Holiday Special" which will last for two hours. It is said that she will be singing songs that are from her new album as well as other holiday songs along with a few others. She will also be having a few guest stars on her show! Be sure to watch it!

Purchase Carrie Underwoods 2 in 1 CD which comes with her regular "Carnival Ride" CD along with her special holiday CD!



4 comments:

  1. Woohooo! I can't wait to watch this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I'm so excited! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about this yet! Thanks for the post! I'm looking forward to watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks Amazing! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!